2nd Annual Alamo Veterans Small Business Conference & Expo
27 – 28 October 2010
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Tx
"We Salute You...
...Increasing your business opportunities with the U.S. Government"
Who should attend?
- Small Businesses:
- Veteran Owned Small Business;
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses;
- Women Owned Small Businesses;
- Minority Owned Small Businesses;
- Any Small Business interested in doing business with the Government
- Large Businesses:
- Large businesses seeking to leverage relationships with VOSB, SDVOSB, WOSB, other small businesses; building your SB base
- Participating Agencies: Army, Navy, Air Force, Veterans Administration, SWTX SBDC CRC, PTAC
- Overview: Small & large business leaders from the local area and across the nation, many who are Veteran business owners and business leaders will attend to increase their business opportunities with the U.S. government. Format: forums, speakers, workshops, match-making with various contracting agency leaders, subject matter experts, prime vendors, and successful small business leaders; along with a large Expo Hall to facilitate networking with DoD/other federal agencies, industry leaders, and vendors. Mark your calendar - Don’t miss out on this dynamic event!